Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Here's my feedback regarding joining:
    I was a member for a year (the year I last went to Gaydon).
    Most discounts offered for services and parts, when available, I have since been able to get by quoting this forum as my owners' club.
    I am not particularly interested in a regular BMW magazine as I am a fan of the E31 rather than BMW per se.
    As the BMW car club are running Gaydon, they have every right to refuse non-members entry to a members' area, however rare or pristine our cars may be. I'm not outraged or even mildy irritated by this, but neither will I be spending almost £60 (including membership fee) to come and join you guys for the day.
    Sorry

Kommentar

Maybe its time for another wrenchfest! I could possible open my MV department one weekend although it is in Feltham!
      Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

Kommentar

Zitat von ukzero Beitrag anzeigen
        I am not particularly interested in a regular BMW magazine as I am a fan of the E31 rather than BMW per se.
        As the BMW car club are running Gaydon, they have every right to refuse non-members entry to a members' area, however rare or pristine our cars may be. I'm not outraged or even mildy irritated by this, but neither will I be spending almost £60 (including membership fee) to come and join you guys for the day.
        Basically the same, no real interest in BMW Car Club or other BMWs really which is why the only BMW forums I visit are the E31 forums and as an extension of that, if I have the time, I don't mind paying a £8-£10 to drive 150 miles and meet the owners and see their cars at Gaydon and show mine. I do mind paying 55 quid for a ticket espcially if I then can't make it for some reason.

I still might attend though and if I have to park in the Genreal Car park then so be it. Maybe we could have an unoffical meet up there
        93 850 CSI
        hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

Kommentar

Zitat von shiggsy Beitrag anzeigen
          I don't mind paying a £8-£10 to drive 150 miles
          Please reveal the secret

Seriously, thanks for your comments fellas, I'm sure the feedback will be helpful. I guess there is some logic in there somewhere.

Cheers
          Graham

Kommentar

Graham I too am not realy interested in reading about other BMW even Seb's mag which I got a years free sub. I have gone to the BMW meeting in Hampton court (well imber court to be precise) a couple of times which is all about 3 and 5. Which really is not my scene although the girls in the hot pants are always worth a look
            Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

Kommentar

Zitat von Nifty50 Beitrag anzeigen
              Please reveal the secret
              I was talking about the entrance fee, not the petrol.
              93 850 CSI
              hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

Kommentar

Zitat von shiggsy Beitrag anzeigen
                I was talking about the entrance fee, not the petrol.
                Yeah, I knew you were

Hope you can make it anyway.

Cheers
                Graham

Kommentar

Zitat von ukzero Beitrag anzeigen
                  Here's my feedback regarding joining:

Same here it is the only BMW I like and that is why I own one. Its the car not the badge.

Gareth

Kommentar

I was suprised and a little worried when I received pass no 1.

Kommentar

I was a member of the BMW Forum but found that it is full of 3's and 5's with the occasional look at 7's and 6's - nothing regarding the 8 so i am not a member any more - which is a shame as i am back in the UK over that weekend and would'nt mind bringing the car to meet everyone with her new roof -(Angus has seen it) I havn't yet
                      1991 850ci,
                      2001 540
                      2002 4.6 Range Rover Vogue

Kommentar

I hope you do come, it will be good to meet. Although we have spoken on the phone several times, we haven't had an eyeball!
                        Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales
                        E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
                        VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
                        Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
                        Toyota Rav4 - 1997

Kommentar

Quite right Angus - I will make the effort - but as I have been away for a good long period this time, I know my time is going to be placed under pressure But I will do my best
                          1991 850ci,
                          2001 540
                          2002 4.6 Range Rover Vogue

Kommentar

I must eat humble pie. Do to a contract cancellation I am not able to have the bonnet of my car resprayed so have resorted to getting some paint on it myself to prevent any rust until I can afford a professional job. However, Halfords spray lacquer has left it looking terrible and I really can't face the humiliation of exhibiting it at Gaydon. Regretfully, I offer my exhibitor pass and two entry tickets at a 20% discount (£20 instead of £24.50) to anyone who wants to take my place. PM me if interested. Payment by Paypal or cheque.
                            Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales
                            E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
                            VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
                            Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
                            Toyota Rav4 - 1997

Kommentar

Thats it then...assuming its not raining might see you tomorrow on the E31 plot!
                              Cheers
                              Steve

Kommentar

Great to see the usual suspects today. A reasonable turnout for the E31 crew. Gaz, Ray, Mark [MB!] and young Graham [ Nifty]
                                At least 12 in total. Shame about the lack of trade stands and the catering which is dire for such a large event. Once you've seen one set of dust caps you've seen the lot!

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X