Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

2010-04-24..25 - SE - Välkomna till vårens bmw 840/850 (e31) träff 24-25 april !

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Hej!
    Skulle vilja tacka alla som var med på träffen som gjorde den till en kanon träff, verkligen roligt att det kom 7 Norska bilar med mycket trevliga förare och passagerare. Nu sitter man hemma i lugn och ro och funderar på om man skall försöka köra detta i repris om ett år igen. Vore roligt att få in kommentarer från alla, om det var något som det var förmycket av eller något som borde tillkomma. Bilder kommer så småningom.
    Än en gång tack till alla för en trevlig träff samt så får vi inte glömma Auto7H i Borås med Jennifer, Calle, Patrik mm som stälde upp på ett utomordentligt sätt.

Hello!
    Would like to thank everyone who was on the hit that made it a great result, really funny that there were seven Norwegian cars with very nice drivers and passengers. Now I sit at home quietly and thinking about to try to run this next year again. Would be nice to receive comments from all, if it was something that was to mutch or something that ought. Pictures coming soon.
    Thanks again to all for a good result and dont forget Auto7H in Borås with Jennifer, Calle, Patrick mm.

/Per & Maria
    /Per Helmer
    CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

Hello everyone here are some pictures from the meeting. http://www.e31.sajt.org/
      http://per-larsson.se/foto.html
      Zuletzt geändert von Pelle; 26.04.2010, 12:33.
      /Per Helmer
      CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

Very nice meeting Per (as I can see from the pictures)!
        E31, the road to go!
        Dick
        President BMW Club E31 Nederland
        President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
        President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
        President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

Kommentar

Greetings from Norway

Pelle , This was a fine meeting and we enjoyed coming home to you on Friday evening , thanks for a great meal and your hospitality ( still can feel the taste of these good potatoes )

We started 05.00 from Stavanger and had snow in the air and on the road the first to hour’s , well that went fine but really slow as it was very slippery.
          Just had 10km on the counter when we was pulled over by the police , as they believed the car’s possibly was stolen as they never had seen 3 of this type before ( probably believed it was a new BMW’s stolen from a car shop )

We picked up more car’s on the road down , also had two cars coming on Saturday and ended up with seven cars from Norway visiting Sweden
          Rest of the trip went fine not stopped by the police thanks to other blinking their light’s and not stopped in the custom

Some of the pictures taken outside Pelles house , and cars got washed after a long trip.
          Even Pelles cat liked the 850 and the bonnet

Regards
          Terje
          Angehängte Dateien
          Terje Nordhus
          850CSI

Kommentar

Thank You Pelle!

Thanks It was so nice to see all the cars and all nice and warm people at the meeting. Thank you all for showing up, and a specially big large Thank You to Pelle and Maria for great arrangment and hospitallity you are really nice people!

I'm planing a meeting in Båstad, Sweden in August so I'll keep you posted in this forum as well.

Best Regards Carsten

Kommentar

Zitat von huldra66 Beitrag anzeigen
              Some of the pictures taken outside Pelles house , and cars got washed after a long trip.
              Even Pelles cat liked the 850 and the bonnet

Regards
              Terje
              Yes, my bonnet. The footprints are still there

Thank you Pelle for a nice gathering
              BMW 850 M73 1995 Individual

Kommentar

Yes sometimes I will kill that cat, hope you didnt get any scratches on your bonnet.
                /Per Helmer
                CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X