• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• 2008-09-07 - UK - Tatton Park Pics

For your viewing pleasure
    Cheers for making the effort Tony
    Hopefully some of the new guys I met today will also see this ?

Wayne.

On my 3rd 8 but my first V12

That red V12 7 series next to the red 8 used to be owned by the legend that is Jim Bowen.
    Super Smashing Great
    Wayne.

Kommentar

I got stuck next to him on the M25 at Dartford , he was a passenger in a Bentley Turbo , we were stuck together for about an hour if my memory serves me right and he was looking really miserable.....it cheared me up

Kommentar

cool pics Wayne

mine are more of the same, except for my attempt at a panorama

Cheers for shaming me into cleaning my car properly, on the outside at least. It honestly has never looked so good this year.

Maybe get round to doing the engine bay oneday

Wayne's

Mine

Wayne was genuinely shocked when he saw me open my bonnet, as were all the small animals that ran for cover as they saw daylight for the first time in years .......
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIsOYgtyZ_k

Kommentar

Zitat von wayneblackwell1000 Beitrag anzeigen
          That red V12 7 series next to the red 8 used to be owned by the legend that is Jim Bowen.
          Super Smashing Great
          you forgot "luvly magik" and "look what ye wudda won - f*** me it's a speedboat"
          Zuletzt geändert von Argonaut; 08.09.2008, 08:50. Grund: spelling, hangover this morning
          1997 M73

Kommentar

One thing I've noticed Tony while looking at both engine bays side by side is it looks like your missing something, I've highlighted it on mine.
            Angehängte Dateien
            Wayne.

Kommentar

Infact there are a few things that look different
              Wayne.

Kommentar

I see them too. Perhaps a more learnerd chap will come along and point the exact differences out. I for one do not know what the missing bits do.

.... and we can put a stop to diss'ing a fellow northerner, who is considered a legend round these parts, thanks !

Kommentar

Good photos Wayne,You've certainly come on abit since!!!!!!! your car looks very clean as usuall, Tony hang your head in shame,that engine bay

The missing cable on TTs car , would that be the cruise control?

the white 8 looks superb, probably because of the rareity of 8's in white? but I recon it's the same on as listed for sale on eBay, still it would look uber cool with my 20" Alpinas on
                  Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Kommentar

Like Steve I too loved the 8 in white. Although the 20's may look better on a darker car
                    Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

Kommentar

Zitat von Lloyd Beitrag anzeigen
                      Like Steve I too loved the 8 in white. Although the 20's may look better on a darker car
                      In fact they would look the Dogs danglies on your black car
                      Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Kommentar

Good thought Steve, could well be for cruise.

The owner of the white 8 (Tony) was thinking of selling but he's changed his mind.
                        Wayne.

Kommentar

Zitat von stevep840 Beitrag anzeigen
                          Tony hang your head in shame,that engine bay
                          I'm a busy man

That said, I have been inspired to at least keep the outside of it clean after seeing the results that a 'quick detail' can achieve....

I will do the engine bay though and surprise you all one day, but only if it's for a competition. Seriously couldn't be @rsed otherwise

Kommentar

The missing cable is the cruise control cable.

The bottom picture is lacking headlight washers? It has a cap on the large washer bottle like the US models.
                            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
                            1991 850i
                            Woodland Washington USA

Kommentar

Lädt...
                            X