2007-11-11 - UK - Workshop / Lunch meeting Wiltshire

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Looks like its a 9 and a maybe then, could av been a 10 and a maybe , oh well, anyone got a camcorder so we can post a video for Steve afterwards ( ).

Kommentar

Just thought I'd keep this thread alive...
      Frix

(Another) 1997 Velvet Blue 840Ci Sport...with a Greek attitude to driving!!

Kommentar

Nice one Frix.
        Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

Kommentar

Just thought I would bring this back ready for next weekend. Are we ready!!!

Lloyd

Kommentar

I'm still up for it. Hoping for a good turnout. Anyone travelling down from NW who wants to 'convoy' ? That said I'll be setting off at 4am to arrive in good time. Might grab a quick glance at Stonehenge seeing as it's in the area !
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIsOYgtyZ_k

Kommentar

I'm still in I've just been out washing & waxing 8) but will she will be detailed on Saturday if weather permits
              Wayne.

On my 3rd 8 but my first V12

Kommentar

I'm still aiming to try. Schnitz, do you want to leave contact details so someone can remind you on Saturday evening ?
                93 850 CSI
                hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

Kommentar

Zitat von shiggsy
                  I'm still aiming to try. Schnitz, do you want to leave contact details so someone can remind you on Saturday evening ?

Ha de Ha de Ha!!!

But my number is 07973 735 793...

Thanks for that Shiggsy!!

Kommentar

By the way thats a yes for me.

Schnitz's what time do you want us to arrive??

Lloyd

Kommentar

I will be there from about 10.00am so whenever suits you Sir!!

Kommentar

Ok I may be in a convoy with Frix etc so we can let you know our ETA later in the week. I was hoping to get my wheels refurbished this week but I done fancy leving the car on axle stands all week. I do need new front tyres also so be gentle with me guys.

Lloyd

Kommentar

Well I'm planning on leaving about 9ish so I should be there for about 10.
                          Whats the plan on the lunch front not sure if it would be bbq weather
                          Wayne.

Kommentar

Guys,

I've had a minor set-back...my front OS tyre has a puncture - noticed it only yesterday when the car was pulling hard to the left....

Seeing as one needs doing - i am going to replace both of the fronts so they can wear evenly.

I really dont want to replace it with any old crap and sourcing Eagle F1s is proving quite tricky. (**has anyone got a good source for locating these??**) 235/45/17s are currently on there.

The puncture isnt too bad...i am losing air of course but the 8mile trip to work is doable. Just need to top it up every 2-3 days - I am a little put off by the 2.5hr high-speed drive to the meet...it may get worse very quickly and then out comes the yellow AA card...lol.

Is it worth the risk to come up anyway or should I get it sorted first...??

Frix

Kommentar

Zitat von Frix

Is it worth the risk to come up anyway or should I get it sorted first...??

Get it sorted for sure, sourcing shouldn't be that hard try blackcircles

http://www.blackcircles.com/

There are plenty of companies on the net that do mail order so if you order soon enough its only a case of getting it fitted.
                              Wayne.

Kommentar

Cheers Wayne...ill have a look at this site.

If delivery is quick then fitting is easy...theres a place right next to me.

Every cloud...lol
                                Frix

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X