Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

2004-08-22 - UK - URGENT : Re Gaydon....

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• 2004-08-22 - UK - URGENT : Re Gaydon....

Hi all

I have just had a phone call from the BMWCC with reference to the parking at Gaydon....

The problem is that you have to be a member of the club to park on the stand!!! Thats the rule.

What we can do to get around this is by entering our cars in the performance and modified competition then we can all park together in front of the coupe section...Or we could all enter in the show and shine but would not be near the coupe section...Or everyone could join the club and we all go on the stand....

IMHO this sucks as from what I understood from Alasdair's original post this was an invitation to all the 8ers not just the club members...

What are your thought guys....

All the best

You have to be a member of BMWCC to be on the stand? Or a member of Clube31.com?

By being a member of the forum, you are a member of this club and i will tell anyone that.

If its BMWCC then there aint a lot anybody can do as i dont think everyone will join - best to do as you have said Schnitz if that is the case.

Best of luck and i look forward to seeing any pictures that people take posted up here for all to see.

Alex
    Al

Kommentar

We can just make are own stand. As long as we all park together it doesnt matter. If we have 10+ 8's together people will come to see them where ever we are.

That is my opinion anyway!

Tee

Kommentar

Zitat von tee.
        We can just make are own stand. As long as we all park together it doesnt matter. If we have 10+ 8's together people will come to see them where ever we are.

That is my opinion anyway!

Tee
        You are spot on!! If you you guys line up then you will MAKE that show!!
        Al

Kommentar

gaydon

iam in total support of Ts suggestion an area for show & shine sounds

jut fine
          Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Kommentar

meeting

Good luck. Do your own thing!I'll try and make it .My dks are playing up. I am in Birmingham.

Kommentar

Re: DK's

Zitat von 007
              Good luck. Do your own thing!I'll try and make it .My dks are playing up. I am in Birmingham.
              I have a spare set if you need them.....

Kommentar

Re: DK's

I have a spare set if you need them.....[/quote]

This was me!!!!

Kommentar

I guess we make our own stand. Whatever happens everyone has to be together, you can't have some people being parked in one area and others being parked in another because they never registered for such and such. Looking at 8-Fest.com there are now 15 people registered and it looks like 2 people are arriving from aboard. Not exactly fair on them to turn up and not be allowed to park with others beacause they're not a member of BMWCC.

I don't know anything about 'Show & Shine' but does it cost to register and is there a cut off time ? Would we be able to meet up Sunday and decide what to do then ie 'group enter' en masse for Show & Shine ?

Hope I can make it whatever, but typically my car has started to run rough. Going to try and replace the 02 sensors this week to see if it cures it, otherwise I might be driving up for a group diagnoisis!
                  93 850 CSI
                  hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X