X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• 2004-05-03 - UK - May bank Holliday Monday MEET

Hello everyone.

Please be so kind as to sign up for an unofficial meet on Bank Holliday. so far I have Me, Myself and I.

Plan: coffee/drive/lunch/drive/walk/football/drink

We can also play it by ear as too much planning tends to screw things up!

Look forward to hearing from you

Hi Polashky

I've posted a reply on the LOC thread.

Best regards

John

Kommentar

Meet

I am up for a quick meet on Bank Hol Monday tell me where your going to meet
      Alasdair

Kommentar

Meet

OK where

Kommentar

Bank Holiday Monday Meet

I'm up for it

Lets us know where

Thanks
          Martin

( registered as Spikus but impossible to log in ?? )

Kommentar

i am interested also as i would like some of you lot and your cars.I would be coming from Anglesey.Karl

Kommentar

Hey Guys.

We have afew people from in and around Birmingham so Midlands is good.
              We can make it up on the day but its safe to say that we wont need to bring ski equipment or parachutes. Just come with a positive attitude, a little bit of cash and be flexible. Hope the weather is good. We can visit Earlswood(there are a few good pubs and a lake), Sutton Park. Perhaps a drive down M5 to Cheltenham (why? Because its there and less than an hour a way and not many traffic cameras).

We met up at Warwick castle last time. Met everybody and took some photos (nice to be able to put faces to the names), parked 20 8 series on Broad street(major pose nightclub area), went to star City (Large cinema/bowling/restaurant complex), Plenty of parking free and then had pizza followed by bowling and finished of with a curry at the Birmingham Balti Belt.

IT WAS THOROUGHLY ENJOYABLE. SOME PEOPLE CAME A LONG WAY AND MADE THE EFFORT. SO PLEASE MAKE THE EFFORT!

Watch this space!!

Kommentar

It was me by the way. Forgot to log on!!

Kommentar

HEY Everyone.

Has been a long time.

So when exactly are you meeting?
                  Will try to come as well (if i can)
                  Don't have my 8 anymore, so i hope you guys can tolorate a 7 series.

Gooff

Kommentar

Hi Gooff.

Sure you are welcome. The more the merrier but I dont like the weather forcasts.
                    Will meet in/around Birmingham/solihull on Monday. I got to contact Johnster and a few others.
                    If weather was to be nice then perhaps a picnic when everyone could bring some food and beverages.

Any suggestions welcomed. This is a democracy - as long as you appreciate fine automobiles with sh@ty gas mileage!

Kommentar

Bank Holiday meet

G'Day Guys ( & gals ? )

Unfortunately, can't make it. Insurance runs out on Sun and I had hoped to shift Sharan by now but no takers - unless anyone out there is interested. So will skip this one but am definately up for another one in the summer. New clutch fitted which is a massive change. Massive hole in the wallet as well.

Martin
                      ( Not a guest - just can't get my userid to work )

Kommentar

Hi Spikus.

Sorry you cant make it. As for others, I have spoken to Johnster and we have decided to meet at BMW main dealers SYTNER-ALPINA on A34 next to M42 in Solihull/ Shirley just outside Birmingham. We will meet at 12.00 pm on Bank Holliday Monday. Probably have a pub lunch (roast beef yorkshire pudding followed by a walk/talk etc..)

There is a kit car show at weston/stonleigh which is not too far away but see how we feel and the weather.

I have some rough throttle problem which is intermittent and am a little cheesed off. I have washed and charged up the batteries and started her up. Am a little busy and apprehensive about taking the DK off and cleaning it. Have been searching through the archives on roadfly for suggestions. So far I need encouragement.

Please can you tell me if you are definitely coming or not on this website or email me directly.

see you soon.

PS I will be wearing a beige raincoat, glasses. a red carnation and holding a copy of tyhe times!

Kommentar

The Meet

Hi Guys did the meet take place how many turned up etc etc

Kommentar

Lädt...
                          X