Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von Nifty50 Beitrag anzeigen
    IMHO It's a decent day out for most people in the UK but not worth the effort you are considering.
    I hear ya...maybe I won't ship the 8 in, but as for the rest of the effort, I am usually in London 3 times a year, and more frequent now that my father is in treatment there so I might just be in town anyway.

I should buy an 8 there and keep it at our flat, but your petrol prices are through the roof!!! Although the prices on 8's in the UK are very attractive.
    Zuletzt geändert von Racer MXM; 27.02.2012, 22:02.
    Almahdi 'Matti' Alwazir
    1991 850ci Black/Black
    1999 M Coupe Estoril/Estoril-Black (S50B32)
    2002 M Coupe Sapphire Black/Black (S54)

Kommentar

Zitat von stevep840 Beitrag anzeigen
      Yes I know it's still January but was thinking if there would be enough interest this year that the forum could have it's own stand/ display??., I'm no longer a Bm car club member & as I've not been for 3 years I'd prefere to be in the main areana & not the car park

Give me your thoughts please.
      i'll probably go stevie. update this thread with some meet details if your still interested.
      T

Kommentar

Hi ya Tony, i'm definitely going but not in the 8, booked in on the 17th Aug for Respray, top quality guy so I decided to join his 8 week waiting list
        Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Kommentar

what about the wrap then mate. blown it out?
          T

Kommentar

I thought it may have been a cheaper solution to a re-spray?, but in the end it wasn't what I wanted,watch this space

Kommentar

Zitat von Racer MXM Beitrag anzeigen
              but your petrol prices are through the roof!!!

and where does our oil come from?????
              Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales
              E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
              VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
              Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
              Toyota Rav4 - 1997

Kommentar

Anyone go? Any pics?

Kommentar

I went, no pics

Kommentar

Thanks for that Steveo

Kommentar

Zitat von sandwich Beitrag anzeigen
                      Anyone go? Any pics?
                      Yes and No.

You were sorely missed Steve, thought you would be there.

There must have been about 15 8's there by midday but were spread around all over the place. When I arrived I was sent to the e31 display area behind the Alpinas but when no-one else arrived I wandered about and found half a dozen 8's in concours and a couple in show and shine. I decided to pay another £5 and got a spot in concours where I even got judged after having told them I was only parking there to be with the others.

I later saw the other 8's parked randomly over near the German e12 contingent who had been on a UK trip and ended at Gaydon on their last day. I have never before heard so many people answer to the name of Reinhard, there was loads and I thought there was only one

All in all a good day and the organisers were telling me that it was the greatest gathering to date; they might have to consider a bigger venue if it keeps growing. There seemed to be more owners this year and less general public.

Almost forgot, I did take a couple of photos of some poor bugger's X5 who had to smash his rear quarter light after locking the keys inside This happened quite early in the morning and the sound of wheel brace on glass attracted quite a crowd. I am mentioning no names!!

Cheers
                      Graham
                      Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Hi Graham, Bloody Hot wasn't it yeah i too thought there were less visitors than normal, on the way out I noticed a red csi parked on the grass, it a reg plate ending TEE, just wondered if our old member tristan is back in a Csi??? any one Know?

Kommentar

Zitat von stevep840 Beitrag anzeigen
                          Hi Graham, Bloody Hot wasn't it yeah i too thought there were less visitors than normal, on the way out I noticed a red csi parked on the grass, it a reg plate ending TEE, just wondered if our old member tristan is back in a Csi??? any one Know?
                          Sorry I missed you Steve, I spent a lot of time chatting with Nigel ?(black 850), very nice chap. I didn't notice the red CSi so that makes one more.

Crikey, was it hot or what! I clocked 32.5 deg at about 3.45pm.

Picke up a great convoy on route home with an M3 and a Lamborghini Gallardo, steady 100mph for 60 miles down the M40 (I must be bonkers!)

Cheers
                          Graham

Kommentar

Lädt...
                          X