Hi Guys!

just wondered if this was still on!?

hope everyone is well!

kind regards,

Ben.
    Swissvax Certified Detailer.
    April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

Hello Ben,

I have a ticket and was looking forward to it. However, there seems to be an indifference about the meet this year in a couple of recent posts and I'm beginning to have second thoughts about driving 350 miles to stand around in a wet field.

Kommentar

Zitat von Nifty50 Beitrag anzeigen
      Hello Ben,

I have a ticket and was looking forward to it. However, there seems to be an indifference about the meet this year in a couple of recent posts and I'm beginning to have second thoughts about driving 350 miles to stand around in a wet field.

I really don't think folk have an indifference, just that last year was number 20 & every one made an effort to be there, but lets face it only the die hards go each year as it is very similar format to previous years
      Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Kommentar

Zitat von Nifty50 Beitrag anzeigen
        Hello Ben,

Good point....Might not be wet though!

If you do go, pop over and say hello. Bring some food as the on site catering is crap. Well it was last time I went

Kommentar

If you do go, pop over and say hello. Bring some food as the on site catering is crap. Well it was last time I went[/QUOTE]

Equally good point!! and a deckchair. Please bring some photos of your Kettle, what a great bike from the 70's.

Kommentar

hi Guys!

unfortunately im in Harrogate this weekend on a detail that could possibly see me there until monday afternoon! due to the allocated time i cant shift it to other weeks! will have to take a rain check this year!

Will try to set up a Midlands meet in October (early Oct) if anyones up for it?

Hope the weather holds for sunday for you guys!!
            Swissvax Certified Detailer.
            April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

Kommentar

What about a meet here?

Good event

Just off the M6

http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/

Kommentar

anyone take any pics of this? i was there but over on the bimmerforums stand.
                http://i36.tinypic.com/14tq0ew.jpg

Kommentar

I went but didn't turn up until about 14:15, didn't take any photos afraid. Saw your car, it looked good, what wheels do you have on it? You came driving down into the main area past me and I was trying to keep up to see what the wheel logo was but couldn't make it out.
                  93 850 CSI
                  hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X