Norwegian West coast Tour 08.2015

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

They will collect your passings and possibly send the bill to you ( if they find you ) so don't think there is any worries

Regards
    Terje
    Terje Nordhus
    850CSI

Kommentar

That is great!
      I'm wondering why other contries are so damn complicated regarding toll payment...

Cheers,
      Steve

Kommentar

Like soon to be Germany?
        BMW 850 CSi - 1994 - 5.6L V12

Kommentar

Exactly!

Kommentar

I understand the Alpina group has radio's they use on trips like this.
            Is there anyone who might be able to buy one for me and bring it to Norway when the arrive?
            I know Terje has one so it would be nice to have on with the same band.
            -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
            2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Kommentar

Hi Egil!

Christoph & Martin did some extensive testing with Radios and Antennas. (German)
              Since then, many of us bought the Intek MT5050 Radio so I guess this is the most used one here. (Beside the old analogue Radios)
              This Radio allows some customization to overcome the limits set by legal requirements.
              Some of the necessary modifications can be done quickly, some require more effort. (Changing the antenna foot for example).
              As in Germany the EXport Model of this Radio (in which the modifications are already done) is not available, I ordered mine in Italy.
              Here is the Link

Some of us here bought their Radio from the same source and as I heard everyone got theirs quickly and without any problem.
              I can't remember how long it took to get mine but it came with a parcel service and not with standard post.
              There is still a week left so maybe it would be there in time if you order.

Cheers
              Steve

Kommentar

Steve I have this one used by the Alpina group are they compatible?
                Midland Alan 42 multi.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Midland-Alan...item33a6034913
                Terje Nordhus
                850CSI

Kommentar

Terje, that's the one I also used before but now I bought the one in my link. These two are not compatible as the one is analog the other is digital.
                  We should then agree before we drive which one we use.
                  I would prefer the digital one as it does not require the big Antennae and as I know the Swiss group will use this one.
                  It would be also possible that someone use both, and relays important information to the other group.

Kommentar

The swiss team use only the digital radios (pmr). I have 5 pmr radios, so 3 are free for use by others

many greetings
                    Martin

Kommentar

Zitat von Martin Beitrag anzeigen
                      The swiss team use only the digital radios (pmr). I have 5 pmr radios, so 3 are free for use by others

many greetings
                      Thanks Martin
                      Could come handy while traveling

Guess it would be to easy if all where using the same , but assume the Alpina group still uses the Midland Alan CB ?

Regards
                      Terje
                      Terje Nordhus
                      850CSI

Kommentar

Hello Terje,
                        the so-called "Alpina Group" (coming up from Germany with one B3 only and sorry no B12 5,7 due to technical problems) has bought 3 Intek 5050 PMR. So we're (nearly) fully equipped with PMR and CB, missing underwater equipments only.

Skol:
                        Armin

Kommentar

Could anyone get me an intek 5050, or be willing to sell me one of your spares?

terje, I guess you need a new radio
                          -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
                          2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Kommentar

Welcome to the Norwegian West Coast tour 2015

Tour is getting real close now , and will start 07.30 Monday morning when some of the participants is coming off the ferry from Denmark.
                            First day we will go to Voss.

Aim for the tour is not getting from A to B , but spend the day discovering Norwegian West coast , fjords and mountains and then socialize at nice old Norwegian hotels.

Will try to post some pix when we are traveling
                            Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: norway04.jpg
Ansichten: 1
Größe: 32,4 KB
ID: 251367
                            Zuletzt geändert von huldra66; 31.07.2015, 21:10.
                            Terje Nordhus
                            850CSI

Kommentar

We will start in 1.5 hours.
                              see you later ...
                              Martin

Kommentar

Wish you all a great tour! Would have loved to having been able to join you guys! Enjoy

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X