X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von Daten-Salat Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Egil,
    didn't you think about jumping by ferryboat (Scandlines: Nynäshamn - Ventspils) to Estonia midsummer meeting after the Swedish meeting? It is not very expensive, really, and worth to partecipate. (Terje and family are just registrated for the Baltic part of the tour, sadly not for Sankt Petersburg (Russia)). There are about eight 8er coming from Germany, Norway, Poland and eventually Switzerland.

Best regards:

Armin
    Armin, It sounds very tempting, but right now I cant say.

I just bought a new house, so I currently have 800.000 euros in debt before I sell my apartment.
    I get the key to the new house February 1st, and hopefully I will sell my apartment on Wednesday.

My new house is brand new... and actually not quite finished in all places.
    I have a bathroom and laundry room to furnish, and I need to build a garage, I need to fix the land around the house and the driveway, and the house is not painted on the outside.
    I also need many other things, dining table, some living room furniture ect.

At the moment I have no clue how much money I will spend on the new house in the next 6 months, but I know it will be a lot.

I have to go to Sweden, because Pelle has my CSi kit

So I really can't commit myself to your trip at the moment, If however my economic situation allow it I may jump on the Baltic part as a last minute entry.
    Hope you understand my situation.
    -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Kommentar

Zitat von 8Harry8 Beitrag anzeigen
      .... - and Wolf again then...
      Zeit wirds
      Owning a cafe / restaurant / hotel appears to be some kind of jail to me. Leaving it for more than one weekend is almost impossible, isn't it?
      Gruß
      Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

Zitat von wokke Beitrag anzeigen
        Zeit wirds
        Owning a cafe / restaurant / hotel appears to be some kind of jail to me. Leaving it for more than one weekend is almost impossible, isn't it?
        Living and working where others used to spend their holiday is not the worst, but you're right when I think about spare time, especially at weekends and in summertime...

But in about 20 years when I'll get my annuity - if Germany is not bancrupt then - there will be lot's of time for other things

Herzliche Grüße/ best regards
        Harry!

Kommentar

In 20 years - to drive your 8 - you probably have to have your own refinery and get your crude oil trough illegal ways.
          That will be the time after fossile fuels and before flux compensators...

Cheers,
          Steve

Kommentar

Living and working where others used to spend their holiday is not the worst, but you're right when I think about spare time, especially at weekends and in summertime...

But in about 20 years when I'll get my annuity - if Germany is not bancrupt then - there will be lot's of time for other things
            Germany is already bankrupt - or corrupt? - or both ?
            Shit. I don't know.
            Gruß
            Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

Germany is already bankrupt - or corrupt? - or both ?
              Shit. I don't know.
              Dear Wokke, after midsummer night in Russia we'll report to you what's the difference ...

@ Egil

Sadly, but I understand that housing is more important than driving ...

Best wishes for your future:

Armin

@ Harry:

Lass Dich nicht nervös machen: Gegen Deinen guten Bienenstich kannst Du auch in 20 Jahren noch ein paar Liter Sprit eintauschen. Es ist noch nicht klar, ob dann eher Mangel an Sprit oder an Nahrungsmitteln herrschen wird. Und 280 km/h schaffst Du locker auch im Alter von 65 !

Kommentar

[OT ]

You guys will not set my teeth on edge!
                When I left school in the '80s we were told that oil will be tight soon - I still hope for a big reservoir in our garden so I'm looking for other V12-Dinos too - and for a good base for a historic racer, since Wokkes M6 is much to expensive for me...
                Angehängte Dateien

Harry!

Kommentar

for the past 20 years they have been saying that we only have enough oil for 50 more years.
                  Yet we still keep finding more, and technological advances means we can get more out of the existing oilfields.
                  I have about 33 years left before I can retire, and I think I will still be working with oil then.
                  -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
                  2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Kommentar

[OT ]

You guys will not set my teeth on edge!
                    When I left school in the '80s we were told that oil will be tight soon - I still hope for a big reservoir in our garden so I'm looking for other V12-Dinos too - and for a good base for a historic racer, since Wokkes M6 is much to expensive for me...
                    I know such a Merc in mint (collectors) condition which is for sale at €18k. Black with beige interieur.
                    And my M635CSi isn't too expensive for you Harry - it simply isn't for sale
                    Gruß
                    Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

I know such a Merc in mint (collectors) condition which is for sale at €18k. Black with beige interieur.
                      And my M635CSi isn't too expensive for you Harry - it simply isn't for sale
                      I knew that the M6 is not for sale - what means to expensive to me!
                      The C215 is a facelift (16:9 Navi, headlights etc.) with the AMG-V12-TT-engine?

Harry!

Kommentar

The C215 is a facelift (16:9 Navi, headlights etc.) with the AMG-V12-TT-engine?
                        I know it has a AMG TT engine with over 600HP but the rest I would have to find out.
                        Gruß
                        Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

I know it has a AMG TT engine with over 600HP but the rest I would have to find out.
                          A CL 65 AMG then! A monster!
                          I'll have to ask my government!

Harry!

Kommentar

I guess so. He also has (or had? not sure) a C140-600 and the latest model C216-600. Plus some other cars. Let me know if you need more info.
                            Gruß
                            Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

It is werry lustig zu ried, sett sich zwei Germans are unterhalting im Scandinavian Forum over one Deutschcar by Inglisch Spucking.

Kommentar

Zitat von Daten-Salat Beitrag anzeigen
                                It is werry lustig zu ried, sett sich zwei Germans are unterhalting im Scandinavian Forum over one Deutschcar by Inglisch Spucking.
                                Globalisation in Kombination with eine big Familie.
                                Gruß
                                Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X