You are welcome
    /Per Helmer
    CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

Updated list Pelle have it??
      Terje Nordhus
      850CSI

Kommentar

The following are registered for the meeting, hope we can become more.

Per & Maria Sweden
        Daniel & Maria Sweden
        Terje & Chanette Norway
        Jan P Norway
        Egil Norway
        Christer & Emilia Sweden/Germany
        Sten & "1" Norway
        Patrik & Mirva Sweden
        Ove A Sweden
        Jay A Sweden
        Christian & "3" Sweden
        Wokke Germany
        Fredi Swiss
        Christoph & Martin Swiss
        Kjell D & "1" Sweden
        Billy P Sweden
        Bo N & "1" Denmark
        Alexander K Sweden
        Dragan & "1" Sweden
        Sigurd E Norway
        Stefan O & "1" Sweden
        Peter A Sweden
        Tore B & "1" Norway
        Terje H Norway
        Pål R & "1" Norway
        Bo N Sweden
        /Per Helmer
        CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

We need more non-Scandinavian people !!!!!
          -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
          2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Kommentar

Zitat von Noggie Beitrag anzeigen
            +1

Germany is badly under represented.
            Gruß
            Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

Zitat von Noggie Beitrag anzeigen
              Zitat von wokke Beitrag anzeigen
              +1

Germany is badly under represented.

I agree with Egil and Wooke, where are the Germans, Dutch, French Polish
              /Per Helmer
              CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

Zitat von Pelle Beitrag anzeigen
                I agree with Egil and Wooke, where are the Germans, Dutch, French Polish
                Maybe get someone to post about the meeting on the Polish club forum It's a short trip for them so possibly there will be someone showing up

www.e31-klub.pl
                Terje Nordhus
                850CSI

Kommentar

Greetings from Finland! Just noticed this "swedish" meeting. What a nice meeting you'll have! I saw this and just wanted to write something from this side of Scandinavia too

It's nice to see some to succes in these meetings We are currently strugling to get our own local meeting together with finnish owners. Everybody always seems to have so much else to do, so it's every time hard to find a good day that suits to most. Our meeting though is more of an unofficial meeting loosely arranged in one of our local finnish BMW enthusiast forum just to meet in same place. So far we managed to get almost "whopping" ten 8ers to our last summer meeting, two of them CSIs. This summer we try to beat the ten, but let's see what happens. Atleast three of them would be CSIs this year, maybe even four

Maybe some day we'll encourage us to join our fellows across the sea

Keep up the good work!

edit: I added some pics from our last summer's meeting. There were more 8ers in the beginning but some of them left before these pics were taken.

Hope this post wont mess this topic too much.
                  Angehängte Dateien
                  Zuletzt geändert von jasso; 11.05.2012, 20:46.

Kommentar

Zitat von jasso Beitrag anzeigen
                    Greetings from Finland! Just noticed this "swedish" meeting. What a nice meeting you'll have! I saw this and just wanted to write something from this side of Scandinavia too

It's nice to see some to succes in these meetings We are currently strugling to get our own local meeting together with finnish owners. Everybody always seems to have so much else to do, so it's every time hard to find a good day that suits to most. Our meeting though is more of an unofficial meeting loosely arranged in one of our local finnish BMW enthusiast forum just to meet in same place. So far we managed to get almost "whopping" ten 8ers to our last summer meeting, two of them CSIs. This summer we try to beat the ten, but let's see what happens. Atleast three of them would be CSIs this year, maybe even four

Keep up the good work!
                    We all started like this, and we all struggle with local meetings as the cars are spread across a large area.
                    Norway and Sweden work very close together and it would be nice if Finland also joined in.
                    I also wish there were more Danish cars, so far we have very found very few Danes.

I believe there is a ferry from Finland to Sweden (hint hint).
                    Hope you decide to join us sooner than later.
                    -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
                    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Kommentar

• Zitat von jasso Beitrag anzeigen

Keep up the good work!

edit: I added some pics from our last summer's meeting. There were more 8ers in the beginning but some of them left before these pics were taken.

That's a good start for a Club in Finland
                      But it should be a short trip for you to Sweeden just jump on it

Also I see there is no one registering in www.8coupe.com for Finland
                      http://8coupe.com/About/RegistryVolunteerTeam.aspx

Pixtures and Vin numbers Pelle and myself has nearly covered all Swedish and Norwegian cars ( Norway now 140 cars and Sweden around 300 I think )
                      Terje Nordhus
                      850CSI

Kommentar

Keep up the good work!

Hi neighbors

As said before why not take the ferry to Stockholm and drive down to Varberg on the west coast and take part in the meeting, you are all welcome.
                        /Per Helmer
                        CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

• Damn it i'm really missing something. But can't be better than in Norway...

talk to you soon
                          Fabrice
                          Que la 8 soit avec vous!
                          May the 8 be with you and for always!

Fabrice

Kommentar

• Yes it is sad that you can not participate, but it could be another time.
                            We'll send some pictures to give you something to look at after. Now it's up to all the participants to make it good
                            /Per Helmer
                            CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

Keep up the good work!

Nice pix , you need to get them all to join this forum
                              And as Pelle says we hope to see some of you coming, it's just a short ferry trip.

Regards
                              Terje
                              Terje Nordhus
                              850CSI

Kommentar

• Zitat von huldra66 Beitrag anzeigen
                                ........... it's just a short ferry trip.

Regards
                                Terje
                                and a fun one as well with great food on board of the ferry.
                                Gruß
                                Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X