Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Zitat von huldra66 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hate to tell you guys , but I still haven't cleaned my car .
    what do you have 6 kids for?
    I cleaned mine (car washed might be the better expression) last Tuesday and it did hurt to see all the memories of a fantastic trip go down the drain
    Hope to collect some mosquitoes soon again.
    Gruß
    Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

• Hi everyone,

well i cleaned mine the day i arrived and parked the 8 in my garage... Now my 8 is at BMW France garage for my A/C problem... They checked my fuel pipes and everything is ok don't need to be replaced. When i stoped at BMW Dusseldorf they tightened up the ring and told me to go to a garage to check if evrything was ok and obviously during my trip i never smelled any fuel in the cockpit of my 8. Funny thing because i have had this problem for a long time and never knew where it came out from... Now my problem is solved out. Great.
      Regarding the A/C problem the guy who mounted the new system and gas did it wrong. He had a garage close to Paris and owns an 8 serie. Said he knew the 8 serie very well and that's the 2nd thing he did wrong. He also replaced the windshield after i had an impact. But the seal wasn't done properly... he never re-did the job again his login name is mb850... He was supposed to be a friend but bullshit me. I don't think he is coming back to our site since he always talked down about the 8ers. We must make sure those guys don't get in our community.
      Regards to all and hoping to see you again
      Fabrice
      Que la 8 soit avec vous!
      May the 8 be with you and for always!

Fabrice

Kommentar

• Zitat von wokke Beitrag anzeigen
        what do you have 6 kids for?
        Ha ha , will not let them even try on that black paint, a sponge full of sand would look lovely and I sometimes need a few minutes for myself
        Terje Nordhus
        850CSI

Kommentar

• excuse accepted
          Gruß
          Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

• Finally got to clean the car after the meeting , and Wokke I got help from the youngest one to wipe it dry

Need to start early

Terje Nordhus
            850CSI

Kommentar

• Bingo.
              Cute little lady.
              Gruß
              Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

• Zitat von wokke Beitrag anzeigen
                Bingo.
                Cute little lady.
                Must be genes from her mother
                You can easily see who’s running the show here ha ha.
                Terje Nordhus
                850CSI

Kommentar

Must be genes from her mother
                  You can easily see who’s running the show here ha ha.
                  Can't disagree
                  My regards to her.

Cheers
                  Wolf
                  Gruß
                  Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

• Wolf, Egil, Terje,

Finally BMW France did change the pipes. Now everything is perfect. We had a one day meeting today about 70kms from home and we had a good time. We were 8 8 series! A good figure. We had good times and showed the pix and wolf's video. They liked it very much and regret they didn't make it... Maybe next year...
                    Antonin and i talked about the chipsets and they were pretty much impressed and jealous... Maybe they order it??? Anyway thanks again Wolf for that.

Hoping to see you sometimes.
                    Fabrice
                    Que la 8 soit avec vous!
                    May the 8 be with you and for always!

Fabrice

Kommentar

• Zitat von fabrice Beitrag anzeigen
                      Wolf, Egil, Terje,

Finally BMW France did change the pipes. Now everything is perfect. We had a one day meeting today about 70kms from home and we had a good time. We were 8 8 series! A good figure. We had good times and showed the pix and wolf's video. They liked it very much and regret they didn't make it... Maybe next year...
                      Antonin and i talked about the chipsets and they were pretty much impressed and jealous... Maybe they order it??? Anyway thanks again Wolf for that.

Hoping to see you sometimes.
                      Fabrice
                      Good to hear.

However we have no plans for a 2012 meeting in Norway, but perhaps in 2013
                      -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
                      2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Kommentar

You could buy one and keep it for free in my garage if you leave the keys ( would prefer an Alpina then ) ha ha

Regards
                        Terje
                        I was away for a while and just noticed your offer. As long as you promised to keep it alive and in a good condition its all yours than .

Unfortunately Alpina is a bit much for me right now. Is the offer still exist then

Kommentar

• Since this thread is brought back to life I thought I'd just give you all a small update.

for 2012 there will be no meeting in Norway, but Sweeden is planning on one that will probably be held in June, so stay tuned for news from our Swedish friends.

Terje and myself have a few ideas for a 2013 event in Norway, we think we have found an area that will be even more amazing than this years meeting on the scenic side, just need to find some great roads.
                          Just talks and ideas at the moment, but based on the success of this years meeting we would like to do another one.... We just need to figure out how to surpass the one we had this year.
                          -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
                          2012 M550d Touring

Kommentar

• Thanks for the news, Egil.

For 'us' the period 19.06.-05.07.2012 is blocked for the great annual 8er- & Alpina-Tour. We partecipate a big (about 50 cars) meeting in Estonia around midsummernight, and after it we'll spend five days in St. Petersburg (Russia) and Novgorod.

A lot of cars will come from Finland to Estonia and make a trip, together with us, to Riga and across the Estonian Islands. It would be very nice to meet some Norwegian and Swedish friends in Estonia.

Maybe the Swedish could arrange their meeting date so that some of us could jump over the Baltic Sea before or after the Estonian event?

Cheers:

Armin

Kommentar

• Zitat von Daten-Salat Beitrag anzeigen
                              Thanks for the news, Egil.

For 'us' the period 19.06.-05.07.2012 is blocked for the great annual 8er- & Alpina-Tour. We partecipate a big (about 50 cars) meeting in Estonia around midsummernight, and after it we'll spend five days in St. Petersburg (Russia) and Novgorod.

A lot of cars will come from Finland to Estonia and make a trip, together with us, to Riga and across the Estonian Islands. It would be very nice to meet some Norwegian and Swedish friends in Estonia.

Maybe the Swedish could arrange their meeting date so that some of us could jump over the Baltic Sea before or after the Estonian event?

Cheers:

Armin
                              That is a good Idea Armin.

Pelle will have to comment on that thought.
                              Also I believe the weekend around June 23rd is a big "midsummers night" celebration in Sweeden so I would guess it will be placed before or after that weekend.
                              But like I said, Pelle is the one to get information from.

I too would like to see the Alpina group visit us.
                              -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
                              2012 M550d Touring

Kommentar

• Yes we are planning for a meeting in Sweden on June 15-17
                                /Per Helmer
                                CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X