Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Zitat von Adrian Beitrag anzeigen
    Offtopic: What size are those wheels and tires? I have a set of 17s of the same type and those looks even more stunning.
    9x17, offset 6 front and 11x17, offset 6 rear.
    Fronts have a 3" lip and the rears even 4".
    Gruß
    Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

• Program for the weekend

Program for the weekend

Norwegian E31 meeting program.

Friday 17.06.
      07.00-08-45: Breakfast
      08.45-09.00: Departure from hotel to Aircraft museum at 09.00sharp.
      09.30: Arrive at Aircraft museum, line up cars by 10.00
      10.00: Guided tour of Aircraft Museum (English/German guide)
      A quick Lunch will be had before we leave the museum
      13.30: Depart for Oil museum in Stavanger city and park the cars.
      14.00: Visit the Oil museum.
      When we have completed the museum (1-2 hours), you will have time to roam the city of Stavanger on your own. The cars will stay safe outside the museum.
      Expected time to drive back to the hotel is 20-30 minutes, you may leave for the hotel in your own time.
      20.00: Dinner at the Hotel. The main course is Reindeer steak

Saturday 18.06.
      07.00-08-45: Breakfast
      09.00 Sharp: Departure from the hotel to the ferry.
      10.00: Ferry departs Stavanger city.... with or without us.
      Lunch will be served on Ferry,
      14.00: Ferry Arrives in Lysebotn, and we drive directly up the winding road to "The eagles nest".
      14.30-16.00: Admire the view from the eagles nest, and a small climb to enjoy more view is possible.
      16.00: Dinner at the eagles nest where the main course will be Salmon, this is the last organized meal of the day
      17-17.30: leaving the eagles nest, going to the camping where we will hand out keys and people can get organized in their rooms/cabins.
      The rest of the evening will be social, looking at peoples cars etc.
      The bar will be open for those wanting a drink, and food later on.

Sunday 19.06.

09.00-11.00: Breakfast.
      11.30: Latest recommended departure time for people travelling with the 15.30 ferry to Denmark from Kristiansand.

There is no official program for Sunday, we will drive up the mountain, and end up close to the hotel we stayed at the first two nights for the ones going to Stavanger.
      There will be one stop at Byrkjedal for Dinner for those that are interested.

For others leaving from Kristiansand or going to the east of Norway or Sweden we would recommend the road going to Valle in Setesdal ( details will come on this later )
      This is a great route and well worth the driving.

General information.
      Contact information:
      Terje: +47 95156125 (mobile phone)
      Egil: +47 95246771 (mobile phone)
      Navigation information:
      Hotel: Road: Opstadveien 3 City: Ålgård Phone: +47 51617766
      Aircraft museum: no address, use POI for Sola Airport.
      Oil museum: should be a navi POI, if not try Road: KjeringholmenKjeringholmenKjeringholmen City: Stavanger
      Ferry Terminal: Stavanger City.

We have ordered dinner for everyone on Friday evening at the Hotel and in Lysebotn on Saturday.

Meals are Reindeer steak on Friday and Salomon on Saturday
      We need to know if any do not intend to have Dinner or if anyone would like to change meny.

Regards
      Terje and Egil
      Terje Nordhus
      850CSI

Kommentar

• Thanks already now to both of you for the great organization. I'm really looking forward to a one of a kind meeting.
        The route to Valle I already picked for the way back on Sunday after having traveled quite a while on my PC with the help of google street view. Really a great tool for preparing a trip.

CU in a few days.

Cheers
        Wolf
        Gruß
        Wolf

Online Shop

Kommentar

• Hello everyone,

We started travelling today well wednesday at 10h30 i picked up Antonin at Roissy Charles de Gaulle where Antonin left his car.
          I started driving from 10H50 to 1:30pm up to Liège where we had lunch. Then Antonin drove from 2PM to 6PM after Hannover where we filled the tank and stoped for 20mn. Then i drove from 6:20 to 8:30pm for gas and dinner just about 220kms from Hirtshals. Antonin drove the last 220kms from 9pm to 10:30pm. So we drove unexpectedly 1400kms in about 11H40. Not bad considering we stoped for 1H20mn. On several occasions we hit 250 and a lot above 200. Unfortunatly on several occasions we couldn't drive fast due to work on the road or traffic. Between Hannover and Hamburg there was heavy traffic.
          dear 8ers see tomorrow at the ferry for some and at Kristiansand for others or at the Hotel at Stavanger.
          Fabrice
          Que la 8 soit avec vous!
          May the 8 be with you and for always!

Fabrice

Kommentar

• Zitat von fabrice Beitrag anzeigen
            Hello everyone,

We started travelling today well wednesday at 10h30 i picked up Antonin at Roissy Charles de Gaulle where Antonin left his car.
            I started driving from 10H50 to 1:30pm up to Liège where we had lunch. Then Antonin drove from 2PM to 6PM after Hannover where we filled the tank and stoped for 20mn. Then i drove from 6:20 to 8:30pm for gas and dinner just about 220kms from Hirtshals. Antonin drove the last 220kms from 9pm to 10:30pm. So we drove unexpectedly 1400kms in about 11H40. Not bad considering we stoped for 1H20mn. On several occasions we hit 250 and a lot above 200. Unfortunatly on several occasions we couldn't drive fast due to work on the road or traffic. Between Hannover and Hamburg there was heavy traffic.
            dear 8ers see tomorrow at the ferry for some and at Kristiansand for others or at the Hotel at Stavanger.
            Fabrice
            Looking forward to see you all , the Swedes are passing Kristiansand approx the same time you are getting of the boat, so mayby you will be coming in a convoy.

And Fabrice remeber that from Kristiansand to Stavanger there will be no where you can hit 250km

Looking more like 60km but relax and have a safe trip.

Regards
            Terje
            Terje Nordhus
            850CSI

Kommentar

• Don't worry i'll enjoy the norwegian countryside...
              see you tonight
              Fabrice
              Que la 8 soit avec vous!

Fabrice

Kommentar

• Gerrie & myself wish you all a very nice meeting and we hope that you all get back save!!
                We are with you in our toughts!
                E31, the road to go!
                Dick
                President BMW Club E31 Nederland
                President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
                President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
                President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

Kommentar

• Yes the big day has come.
                  Now we will find out if all the planning and organizing will pay off.
                  -Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
                  2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Kommentar

• Zitat von DickB Beitrag anzeigen
                    Gerrie & myself wish you all a very nice meeting and we hope that you all get back save!!
                    We are with you in our toughts!

Thanks
                    All we need now is the good weather
                    Terje Nordhus
                    850CSI

Kommentar

• We have order it(it's the least we could do...)!
                      E31, the road to go!
                      Dick
                      President BMW Club E31 Nederland
                      President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
                      President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
                      President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

Kommentar

• Many already arrived without major issues

15 Cars outside the Hotel tonight , meeting has started and tomorrow we will be 24.

Terje Nordhus
                        850CSI

Kommentar

• Most participants on this meeting still are in their cars on the way home

But here we have a few teasers from the meeting until I have managed to sort my pictures..

Now uploaded to photobucket see : http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/...1%20all%20pix/

ENJOY , we did.

Zuletzt geändert von huldra66; 20.06.2011, 13:02.
                          Terje Nordhus
                          850CSI

Kommentar

• Me and my Swedish friends would like to thank you for a very successful meeting with many friends from europe, hope we meet again
                            /Per Helmer
                            CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

• Desde españa, muchas felicidades por esa Concentración, enhorabuena a los anfitriones.

De l'Espagne, félicitations pour cette concentration, félicitations aux hôtes
                              Presidente del Club BMW Serie 8-Spain (e31.es)
                              Chus.

Kommentar

• Hi everyone,
                                Thank you so much Terje and Egil for this wonderful meeting. It is far beyond expectations and for me the best meeting ever i atempded. What a lovely country you have. It is phenomenal... Though i travelled around the world! I just regret i didn't make preikestolen and the great route Wolf and Dave are taking to go back home but i didn't have enough time. Nice to see you boys and girls from norway, sweden, netherlands, germany, denmark and Poland.
                                Hoping to meet you again.
                                Fabrice

PS : For the dutch... Dick missed the best meeting, too bad! Please don't tell him
                                Que la 8 soit avec vous!

Fabrice

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X