Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• 2008-08-30 - US - SoCal Wrenchfest

The long awaited SoCal Wrenchfest is on. I have just received the news the Fabrizio Aldrette (Fab) owner of EF1 Motorsports he has his Dyno installation in-process and will be ready next week. Therefore the date for the Wrenchfest will be Saturday August 30, 2008 starting at 9:00 am until 3:00 pm or so. It will be posted on Roadfly also. EF1 has a very nice and clean facility as you can see from the pictures below. He has 3 lifts and 1 alignment lift rack available along with tire mounting and balancing equipment. This is a great opportunity to get those small and not so small things done. So bring your parts and tools and get ready to have some fun and good company.

If you wish to attend I need you to register with me so that I can plan to event. fernm33@aol.com or sign up here.

Cheers!
    Fern
    fernm33@aol.com
    Cell: 213-422-3450

Sign Me Up:

Name:__________________________________

Email:__________________________________

Cell:___________________________________

Model:__________________ Yr:____________

We will have refreshment and some snacks during the day. If there is enough interest we can meet for early dinner at a local restaurant. If you would like to have dinner please let me know so that I can arrange it.

Dinner? Yes____ No____ Maybe if I'm to tired_____

EF1 Motorsports
    2675 Dawson Ave.
    Signal Hill, CA 90755 (next to Long Beach, CA)
    562-424-3378
    ef1motorspots@yahoo.com
    SoCal 8s Club President

Update!

8 owners are registered for SoCak Wenchfest so far.
    SoCal 8s Club President

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X