Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• 2005 - US - H.O.T. 8-fest

Just returned from the Texas 8-fest in my new 8. It was a nice weekend with lots of driving in the Texas hill country. Out of 13 cars, 5 were Laguna Green, including mine. I noticed that none of the green cars were exactly alike. Mine has green piping on a two tone grey leather interior and walnut trim on the door panels, including the door pull, that no one else had. Wonder if that was a special order on my car.

Interesting bit: we met at a Dodge dealership that had a dyno. Most owners put their cars on to check out hp and torque. Not an appreciable difference in the numbers even though several had chips and mods in exhausts and manifolds, etc... Makes me wonder if it's worth the expense.

Lost a piece of my front grill on the trip, so it's time to shop for a replacement. I'm spending the rest of the long weekend putting a few more coats of Zaino wax on the car. It's amazing stuff. With a good claying and a little sweat, the finish is like glass.

I came away from the event wanting to put new wheels and tires on my car. The bigger, fatter combos look great. Any advice on wheel and tire sizes is welcome.

Cheers

Checkout evergreen imports on the web. if you do a search you'll find em. They are out of Eugene, OR.

I picked up a set of 20" triple chromed M Parallel wheels, center caps, and tires (tires were at cost) for about 2099 plus shipping of 80 bucks.

The M parallel is all they make-

Kommentar

Thanks, I found them this afternoon. I was thinking more along the lines of 18's. Do you have the 20's on your car yet? Pics?

Paul

Kommentar

Paul,

Look on the evergeen imports site for pics of a yellow Eurospec 850 CSi with the 20" rims on her. Looks nice to me.

I also wanted 18s but compromised to the 20s for the deeper look that is currently on the 20s he stocks (not shown). Im really a fan of the DEEP dish look that is so common on european sports cars

MB

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X