neue Beiträge

Zitat von Angler Beitrag anzeigen
    Here I am! Still available?
    regards
    Gabriel
    If you want the last one contact me ASAP by email fernm33@aol.com
    SoCal 8s Club President

Kommentar

2/6 The last per-made key ring was just sold. I am now taking new orders if anyone wishes one for the next build.
      SoCal 8s Club President

Kommentar

Hello Fernando,

I still haven't received the key ring. I didn't get it with your 1. shipment (18.12. - tracking number: LJ694465965US) nor the 2. (16.01.). As you are the sender, could you please check, where it's gone?

I would be very pleased.

Regards
        Rainer

Kommentar

I will however the German Post Office did not response to my search the last time I checked. I do not know what the problem is in Germany with the customs office. I mailed off 3 on December 18th and it took 49 days to get them. Please read post #56, 57, & 58 here and you will see that they had to wait a long time. Not sure why. The good thing s that they did not loose them,
          SoCal 8s Club President

Kommentar

37 Days!

Today I received my key ring! Great! I guess, It looks as great as the others you sent, Fern! Thank you very much!

Regards
            Rainer

Kommentar

Wow 37 Days! That a record....LOL I'm glad you like it. I enjoy doing this for your guys.
              SoCal 8s Club President

Kommentar

14 days. The delays to Germany must have something to do with you guys personally
                Thanks Fern! It´s great!

Gabriel

Kommentar

Zitat von Angler Beitrag anzeigen
                  14 days. The delays to Germany must have something to do with you guys personally
                  Thanks Fern! It´s great!

Gabriel
                  That's a record! They must be getting used to seeing my packages by now
                  SoCal 8s Club President

Kommentar

I want to thank all of you worldwide who ordered the 8 Key Ring. As I noted on my insert note to you, it was a pleasure. and I am glad it made everyone who wanted one happy. I have finally mailed out my last order today and hope they arrive soon. I sent out 26 key rings Internationally and 30 to US 8 owners. Everyone was hand made by the jeweler and checked by me before mailing them out. Cheers! Fern
                    SoCal 8s Club President

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X