Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Spring 2016 E31 NEWS Newsletter

Here is the link for the E31 Chapter spring 2016 E31 NEWS Newsletter: http://www.8er.org/files/bilder/user...2016-vol-1.pdf

Please read the section about those who ran for office, and please welcome our new Vice President, Steffen Staiger, as well as Jeff and Rob who were selected for a second term on our Board of Directors.

Enjoy the Spring E31 NEWS Newsletter.
    BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

Fantastic work, extremely professional!
    Timm...1999 E31 840ci Individual Sport...ex owner of 2000 E38 740i V8 Individual... 1999 E38 740i V8 M62...1998 E38 735i V8...1997 E31 840ci Sport...1993 E32 730i V8...and 1988 E28 518i

My present E38
    My present E31
    E31 Repair website
    E32 Repair website
    E38 Repair website

Kommentar

Bravo Roger to you and your Team.
      Cheers
      Antonin TEYSSIER
      A votre écoute et de bonne humeur

Président
      BMW Club Serie 8 France

Secretary
      BMW 8er Club International

Kommentar

Hello, I recently sold my BMW 840 Ci Sport and I have been selling off all the parts I have in stock and if anyone is interested I have a set of adjusters for 1 headlight
        they cost me nearly £100 and you get 3 in a full set ie 2 long and 1 short adjuster. I found that if you run the adjusters up and down their length with silicon oil
        you can stop them from seizing even after when they get very hot because of the close proximity to the engine. The silicon oil I used is the high temp
        Super Lube Synthetic Multi Purpose oil. I have already run these new adjusters with the oil. Cheers Vic

Kommentar

The adjusters on the North American (non-rest of the world) headlights are completely different from everywhere else unfortunately. The entire light assembly is different.

Zitat von Vic1 Beitrag anzeigen
          Hello, I recently sold my BMW 840 Ci Sport and I have been selling off all the parts I have in stock and if anyone is interested I have a set of adjusters for 1 headlight
          they cost me nearly £100 and you get 3 in a full set ie 2 long and 1 short adjuster. I found that if you run the adjusters up and down their length with silicon oil
          you can stop them from seizing even after when they get very hot because of the close proximity to the engine. The silicon oil I used is the high temp
          Super Lube Synthetic Multi Purpose oil. I have already run these new adjusters with the oil. Cheers Vic
          BMW 850 CSi
          BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
          Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X