Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

All

Due to the current situation we are sorry to inform that we will postpone the Event to the 2nd date most voted.
    We will update all materials and agenda.
    New dates are 25 26 27 September 2020

Health and Safety first.
    Vicepresident BMW Club E31 Spain
    www.e31.es
    https://www.facebook.com/BMWClubSerie8ES/

Kommentar

Hello Gonzalol,

Due to circumstances I cannot make the Majorca trip. At the moment I am booked to travel from Portsmouth to Bilbao on 29th September. My wife cannot travel by sea so I am picking her up on the 30th at Madrid airport and we spend two nights in Segovia. We then travel down to Mojacar, Almeria via Montesinos for October and November. Because there is a bit of a classic car scene down there my plan is to leave the car there for when we return in January/February and then ship it back to the UKfor next summer. This is something I have always wanted to do since we bought our place in Spain in 2003. It would be great if I happened to see any of you on the roads!

Best wishes
      Graham

Kommentar

Hola Gonzalo, ¿el club español está planeando una cabalgata internacional para 2022? Lamentablemente, el año 2020 tuvo que ser cancelado.
        Saludos Heinz
        CC41875 - Santorinblau 2

Kommentar

Hallo Heinz,

ja und nein. Wir von den 8er Freunden haben für nächstes Jahr schon länger geplant eine Ausfahrt nach Mallorca zu machen. Ich habe mit Gonzalo Kontakt aufgenommen, er wird uns mit seinen 8er Freunden aus Spanien begleiten und übernimmt die Organisation auf Mallorca. Das konntest du ja schon gestern auf Facebook lesen.

Hier die Aktuelle Planung:
          Day 1: 04.09 Drive to Grenoble
          Day 2: 05.09 Drive to Brcelona
          Day 3: 06.09 Sight Seeing Barcelona
          Ferry overnight
          Day 4: 07.09 Mallorca Day 1
          Day 5: 08.09 Mallorca Day 2
          Day 6: 09.09 Mallorca Day 3
          Day 7: 10.09 Drive to home

Das Program auf Mallorca ist eigentlich gleich wie die ursprüngliche Planung.

Das ganze hat Stephan vom Kaiserstuhl wieder aufleben lassen.

Wir freuen uns riesig drauf und es haben sich schon über 10 Personen gemeldet.
          Gonzalo hat von weiteren 7 Fahrer eine Zusage bekommen.

Gruß Daniel

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X