Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

2011-09-01..04 - PL - European meeting 2011 in Poland: September 1st - 4th, 2011

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• 2011-09-01..04 - PL - European meeting 2011 in Poland: September 1st - 4th, 2011

After having such a pleasant meeting in Stavanger, Norway, I've been invited by Per 'Pelle' to post herein the programme of the official 8er.org European 2011 meeting in Poland.

Participation is highly recommended, last but not least so that we - adding the costs of the Norway meeting to the costs of the Poland meeting - finally for the year 2011 are coming to an enjoyable meeting-cost-average.

EUROPEAN 8er MEETING POLAND SEPTEMBER 02nd-04th, 2011:

The organizators claim the right to vary and/or change some points of the program because of the expected huge number of participants. Registration/reservation only by sending a PM (private message) to me or directly to member ‘kincek’ both herein via this forum. 23 reservations (cars) were taken on by me until today.

The event takes place in the castle of "Mierzecin" (formerly German 'Merenthin') near PL-66-520 Dobiegniew. The village is located ca. 240 km north-east of Berlin and ca. 130 km north-west of Poznan (Posen).
    Further information in English and German language as well as beautiful pictures at: http://www.palacmierzecin.pl/

Friends from Scandinavia should look for a ferryboat connection preferably to Swinoujcie/Poland (former German Swinemünde) or to Sassnitz (Germany). Other ports far away may be Gdansk/Poland (Danzig), Gdynia/Poland (Gdingen) or Rostock-Warnemünde/Germany.

The official program starts Friday evening, September 2nd, 2011. Most guests from abroad and some Polish organizators will already arrive on Thursday afternoon, September 1st, 2011.

Exchange rate is about 4 Polish Zloty to 1 Euro. It is highly recommended to change money in Poland (cash automat, bank office, so called ‘Kantor’ legal acting exchange bureaus). Foreign Banks sell Zloty only at an inacceptably bad rate!

Prices of accommodation:
    Palace: double rooms (135zł/for one person-one night),
    single rooms (165zł/ for one person-one night)
    farm houses: double rooms (120zł/ for one person-one night),
    single room (145zł/ for one person-one night)
    Accommodation and extra orders have to be paid individually.
    Breakfast, car park and fitness centre are included in the hotel room price.

The latest news from Poland are as follows:

01.09 Thursday

Till 18:00 Arrival and accommodation
    Check-in begins at 15:00!
    Menu ordered items (food, drinks) have to be paid for individually.

02.09 Friday
    8:00-10:00 Breakfast included in the hotel room price

Spending the day individually. Whoever is interested might join in with my friends Zbishek and Michael Tomaszkiewicz and me leading an excursion to Poznan (Posen), capital (ca. 600,000 residents) of the so-called province ‘Great-Poland’, one of the oldest cities in Poland, where the Polish kingdom was founded about 1,000 years ago.

Arrival of the other part of the group – Check-in begins at 15:00!

19:00-21:00 Dinner in the Palace Restaurant (3 conference rooms)
    Menu:
    Cucumber soup
    Pork chop
    Chicken breast ‘De Volaile’
    Trout in almonds
    Boiled potatoes
    Cauliflower & broccoli in polish sauce
    Fried cabbage
    Old-Polish Salad with sausages and bean
    Cake
    Costs:
    - Dinner 46zł per person
    - Coffee or tea 5zł per person
    - Juice 15zł per litre

21:00 - 23:00
    BOWLING - 4 tracks for 2 hours, costs: 200zł for the whole time

03.09 Saturday
    8:00-10:00 Breakfast, included in the hotel room price

10:00 - 18:00 Excursion to Wolsztyn (Wollstein) ca. 200 km
    Sightseeing Europe’s last existing Steam Locomotive Depot with regular train services.

18:00- 19:00 Vineyard and wine bar of Mierzęcin. Wine tasting: 80zł per person
    Wine originally grown in Poland is an extremely rare product.

19:00 - 3:00 Barbecue dinner
    - One-way-dishes
    - music
    Menu
    Żurek (soup from fermented rye flour)
    Grilled sausages
    Grilled neck meat
    Grilled fish
    Grilled chicken drumsticks
    Old-Polish salad
    Farmers salad
    Lard, gherkins, bread, sauces
    Costs:
    - Dinner 70zł per person
    - coffee or tea 5zł per person
    - juice 15zł per litre
    - water 3zł per litre
    - pepsi 10zł per litre

Alcoholic beverages to be paid for individually (cash only).
    - beer 8zł per 0,5 litre
    - wine Consigna 55zł per 0,75 litre
    - vodka Wyborowa 110zł per 0,7 litre
    3:00 End of the party (there is a possibility to extend it)

04.09 Sunday
    8:00 - 10:00 Breakfast included in the hotel room price
    Check-out till 12:00!

There is a second possibility to go to Poznań to do some sightseeing. (Poznań Old Town, Cathedral) for those not in a hurry to drive home or to get to the ferry.

So: The total board NOT including alcoholic beverages will be 260zł per person.
    Advance payment is 256Zł = 64Euro for one person – the rest of the payment is to be covered at the hotel.

Participants registering through me will receive a PM including bank account details for payments in Euro currency. Guests preferring a payment in Zloty directly to Poland are invited to send a PM to ‘KinceK’ who will communicate a Polish bank account to them.

Best regards:

Armin
    Zuletzt geändert von Daten-Salat; 10.07.2011, 00:43.

2011-09-1..4 - PL - European meeting 2011 in Poland: September 1st - 4th, 2011

EUROPEAN 8er MEETING POLAND SEPTEMBER 02nd-04th, 2011:

The organizators claim the right to vary and/or change some points of the program because of the expected huge number of participants. Registration/reservation only by sending a PM (private message) to me or directly to member ‘kincek’ both herein via this forum. 23 reservations (cars) were taken on by me until today.

The event takes place in the castle of "Mierzecin" (formerly German 'Merenthin') near PL-66-520 Dobiegniew. The village is located ca. 240 km north-east of Berlin and ca. 130 km north-west of Poznan (Posen).
    Further information in English and German language as well as beautiful pictures at: http://www.palacmierzecin.pl/

Friends from Scandinavia should look for a ferryboat connection preferably to Swinoujcie/Poland (former German Swinemünde) or to Sassnitz (Germany). Other ports far away may be Gdansk/Poland (Danzig), Gdynia/Poland (Gdingen) or Rostock-Warnemünde/Germany.

The official program starts Friday evening, September 2nd, 2011. Most guests from abroad and some Polish organizators will already arrive on Thursday afternoon, September 1st, 2011.

Exchange rate is about 4 Polish Zloty to 1 Euro. It is highly recommended to change money in Poland (cash automat, bank office, so called ‘Kantor’ legal acting exchange bureaus). Foreign Banks sell Zloty only at an inacceptably bad rate!

Prices of accommodation:
    Palace: double rooms (135zł/for one person-one night),
    single rooms (165zł/ for one person-one night)
    farm houses: double rooms (120zł/ for one person-one night),
    single room (145zł/ for one person-one night)
    Accommodation and extra orders have to be paid individually.
    Breakfast, car park and fitness centre are included in the hotel room price.

The latest news from Poland are as follows:

01.09 Thursday

Till 18:00 Arrival and accommodation
    Check-in begins at 15:00!

02.09 Friday
    8:00-10:00 Breakfast included in the hotel room price

Spending the day individually. Whoever is interested might join in with my friends Zbishek and Michael Tomaszkiewicz and me leading an excursion to Poznan (Posen), capital (ca. 600,000 residents) of the so-called province ‘Great-Poland’, one of the oldest cities in Poland, where the Polish kingdom was founded about 1,000 years ago.

Arrival of the other part of the group – Check-in begins at 15:00!

19:00-21:00 Dinner in the Palace Restaurant (3 conference rooms)
    Menu:
    Cucumber soup
    Pork chop
    Chicken breast ‘De Volaile’
    Trout in almonds
    Boiled potatoes
    Cauliflower & broccoli in polish sauce
    Fried cabbage
    Old-Polish Salad with sausages and bean
    Cake
    Costs:
    - Dinner 46zł per person
    - Coffee or tea 5zł per person
    - Juice 15zł per litre

21:00 - 23:00
    BOWLING - 4 tracks for 2 hours, costs: 200zł for the whole time

03.09 Saturday
    8:00-10:00 Breakfast, included in the hotel room price

10:00 - 18:00 Excursion to Wolsztyn (Wollstein) ca. 200 km
    Sightseeing Europe’s last existing Steam Locomotive Depot with regular train services.

18:00- 19:00 Vineyard and wine bar of Mierzęcin. Wine tasting: 80zł per person
    Wine originally grown in Poland is an extremely rare product.

19:00 - 3:00 Barbecue dinner
    - One-way-dishes
    - music
    Menu
    Żurek (soup from fermented rye flour)
    Grilled sausages
    Grilled neck meat
    Grilled fish
    Grilled chicken drumsticks
    Old-Polish salad
    Farmers salad
    Lard, gherkins, bread, sauces
    Costs:
    - Dinner 70zł per person
    - coffee or tea 5zł per person
    - juice 15zł per litre
    - water 3zł per litre
    - pepsi 10zł per litre

Alcoholic beverages to be paid for individually (cash only).
    - beer 8zł per 0,5 litre
    - wine Consigna 55zł per 0,75 litre
    - vodka Wyborowa 110zł per 0,7 litre
    3:00 End of the party (there is a possibility to extend it)

04.09 Sunday
    8:00 - 10:00 Breakfast included in the hotel room price
    Check-out till 12:00!

There is a second possibility to go to Poznań to do some sightseeing. (Poznań Old Town, Cathedral) for those not in a hurry to drive home or to get to the ferry.

So: The total board NOT including alcoholic beverages will be 260zł per person.
    Advance payment is 256Zł = 64Euro for one person – the rest of the payment is to be covered at the hotel.

Participants registering through me will receive a PM including bank account details for payments in Euro currency. Guests preferring a payment in Zloty directly to Poland are invited to send a PM to ‘KinceK’ who will communicate a Polish bank account to them.

Best regards:

Armin

Kommentar

Look,s great

Hove many participant's will this hotel be able to take ? any limit??

I will also send this out to all Norwegians by mail to see if there is any interest.

Myself I am seriously thinking about it so please keep one space open util I have sorted out a few thing's
      By the way Armin , I am still working on all the German beer's that suddenly filled up my trunk at the Norwegian meeting ha ha

Regards
      Terje
      Terje Nordhus
      850CSI

Kommentar

Hello Armin

Then me and Mary signed up.
        Janne Nilsson will also participate.
        This gives two cars so far from Sweden.
        /Per Helmer
        CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

@ Per:

2 cars, 2 drivers, 2 Swedish beauties registered

@ Terje

I had reserved (but not registered by name yet) two rooms for Norway from the beginning.

The joy with "5.0" never ends. I don't know why they don't produce "5.7" beer.

Hej:
          Armin

Kommentar

Zitat von Daten-Salat Beitrag anzeigen
            @ Per:

2 cars, 2 drivers, 2 Swedish beauties registered

@ Terje

I had reserved (but not registered by name yet) two rooms for Norway from the beginning.

The joy with "5.0" never ends. I don't know why they don't produce "5.7" beer.

Hej:
            Armin
            Need "5.6" beer for me
            Probably two CSI's coming from Norway so far so please hold two rooms for us

Now I am going for a cold "5.0" that you brought to Norway
            Be glad that you didn't get stopped in custom

Regards
            Terje
            Terje Nordhus
            850CSI

Kommentar

Zitat von huldra66 Beitrag anzeigen
              Be glad that you didn't get stopped in custom

Regards
              Terje
              Hej Terje,
              sorry, I didn't know that NOR customs are searching for used B12 5.0 !
              My mistake. I should have known that such a rich state buys only the best cars for their autorities.

Good night, at least the next:
              Armin

Kommentar

Regarding that's useful and funny to have a CB-Radio aboard, our member 'Steve' has found a possibility to buy the recommended 'Midland Alan 42 multi" (set, but without outside antenna) for 103,- Euro. (plus freight eventually).

Is anybody interested in a joined order?
                (Or better conditions anywhere?)

Cheers:

Armin

Kommentar

Regarding that's useful and funny to have a CB-Radio aboard, our member 'Steve' has found a possibility to buy the recommended 'Midland Alan 42 multi" (set, but without outside antenna) for 103,- Euro. (plus freight eventually).

Is anybody interested in a joined order?
                  (Or better conditions anywhere?)

Cheers:

Armin

Kommentar

It has been very quiet in this thread, would be nice if we could revive it with some information about how many people will and other information about the meeting.
                    We are three cars from Sweden, on Thursday 1 / 9. Who else will? -
                    /Per Helmer
                    CB10518\CB72731

Kommentar

25 cars registered only via me (+15 coming from Poland +some direct reservations).

6 CH
                      13 D (12 8er + 1 Alpina B6s)
                      2 N
                      1 PL
                      3 S

Sadly noone from Austria, Denmark and Finland

Kommentar

I am ready

Starting 06.00 tomorrow morning

Meeting up with the Swedish delegation in Gøteborg and then the ferry to Poland.
                        Please keep the beer cold for me down there

Terje
                        Terje Nordhus
                        850CSI

Kommentar

Hej Terje,

good luck on the roads and aboard!

This time I'll not come with a lot of 5.0 cans. The Polish produce beer in very good quality:

#1 = Zywiec
                          #2 = Lech

The Swiss-German group should arrive Thursday about 7 p.m. at the castle.

Cheers:

Armin

Kommentar

Aaalso.. da meine Vorbereitungen noch Lücken haben, werde ich wohl erst Donnerstag spät anreisen. Wohl ca. 22Uhr...
                            - Dieter

Kommentar

Ist nicht schlimm; die Straßen jenseits der Grenze sind genauso sicher wie hier. Achte bitte sehr auf unbeleuchtete Radfahrer.

Die Ortsschilder und Wegweiser sind grün.

Meine Mobilnummern hast Du ja.

Gute Fahrt: Armin

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X